Paavai Institutions

Quality Enhancement Initiatives of GoI

In India after Higher Secondary Schooling, only 20% students are going for higher studies and remaining 80% students are being dropped out for various causes. To fill the skill gap, Government of India has introduced various skill sector councils for the benefits of the dropped outs. Staff’s should follow only Standard text books rather than local author books. Insist the Students to register the online courses conducted by IIT and NIT’s to enhance their technical skills. Government of India has announced funds to motivate the students to submit their project and research proposals. Institutions should be ranked based on the utilization of natural resources effectively and efficiently. Institutions should follow the energy management and waste management. Interaction between the students and staff should be improved during the class hours. Scheme of evaluating the test papers has to be improved to get qualified students.

  • Gallery
  • Gallery
  • Gallery
  • Gallery
  • Gallery
  • Gallery
  • Gallery
  • Gallery

Announcements

  • University UG Theory Examination-2016

    Anna University UG Theory Examination Commences on 27.04.2016

    March 4, 2016

  • University PG Theory Examination-2016

    Anna University PG Theory Examination Commences on 10.05.2016.

    April 4, 2016

  • Association inaugural function

    Association inaugural function of all departments was held on 19.07.2017 and the function was inaugurated by the Chief Guest Dr.

    May 3, 2018

  • Trekking at Yercaud

    Our First Year Students are going to Trekking at Yercaud on 23.09.2017.

    May 3, 2018

  • Courses Approved

    Four Courses (Assistant Electrician, Field Technician – AC, Helper – Construction Laboratory & Field Technician and Machining & Quality Technician)

    May 3, 2018

  • Workshop

    A one day Workshop was organized by EEE and ECE departments in the title of “Interpretation on Electrical Components”. The

    May 3, 2018

  • Workshop

    A one day Workshop was planned to conduct EEE department in the title of “Theory and Hands on Training on

    May 3, 2018

  • PCE-Re-opening day-2017

    Re-opening day for the next semester: 03.07.2017(Monday)

    June 4, 2017

  • UG Re-opening day-2017

    UG Re-opening day for the next semester: 18.12.2017(Monday)

    November 4, 2017

  • PEC-Re-opening day-2017

    Re-opening day for the next semester: 03.07.2017(Monday)

    June 4, 2017

STUDENT IMPRESSION

  • R.Satheesh Kumar

    I am the Product of Paavai.

  • V.Ramki

    Come to Paavai! We are providing beyond your expectation.

  • R.GOPINATH

    Education is Excellence at Paavai.

  • MUHAMMED SHABEER

    Love Paavai, Be with opportunities.

  • N.MANOJKUMAR

    More opportunities in Paavai College.

Read More >>

VIP IMPRESSION

  • Georgy George IPS

    I am impressed with the Vision and dedication of Management of Paavai Group of Institutions. A lot of work is being done for the educational...

  • Pierre-Louis V. Moroni

    An amazing college with truly amazing people. Thank you so much for this very special moment.

  • Phillip A. Min

    Thank you so much for your hospitality & for providing me with the opportunity to address your students. They impressed me with their Intellect, Passion...

  • P. Balasubramanian

    I am just astonished not only when sees such an excellent infrastructure but also when I heard the best achievements of their Great Educational Institute...

  • Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

    Great to be in PAAVAI Institutions.

  • Dr. KiranBedi

    Most brilliant complex Institute for now and future.

  • Mr. Kavi Perarasu Vairamuthu

    நாளும் வளர்கிறது பாவை கல்வி நிறுவனம் கட்டமைப்பு அற்புதம் விரைவில் பல்கலைக்கழகமாக வாழ்த்துகிறேன்.

  • Dr.C.SylendraBabu IPS

    A great honor to be the chief guest of this very grand festival – Annual Day participated by 13,000 students and their parents and staff....

  • Mr. Ram

    பெயருக்கு என்று இல்லாமல் பாவை நிறுவனம் ஒரு நிஜ குடும்பமாய் இருப்பதை கண்டு மிகவும் மகிழ்வடைந்தேன்.

  • Mr.A.D. PADMASINGH ISAAC

    I am able to visualize the vision of  Mr. Natarajan Chairman, Paavai Institutions. It is a knowledge factory for the nation. Paavai Institution has really...

  • Dr. S. K. Patnaik

    Disciplined students, Transparent Management and committed faculties. Enjoyed associating with PAAVAI Group.

Read More >>
WordPress Image Lightbox Plugin